Only for production companies: Dual Mode Transceiver for High Speed Wired Communication TR-WT1
We offer only one hardware solution including the drawings and production datas of the Wire Link System for other production companies.
The patented dual mode transceiver family DMwire enables a high speed data transfer, even over simple twisted pair cables, offering a digital data input and a digital data output.
The basic functionality of the TR-WT1 for a system with an unsymmetrical input and a differential output is shown, together with the simple twisted pair cable, in Fig. 1.
The dual mode wire transceiver is available with customized asymmetrical data transfer rates, optionally in a compact housing (see Fig. 2) or as OEM.
The system is a tap-proof state-of-the-art, high speed data transceiver for use in industrial, office or home environments with very low bit error rates and ultimate long-term reliability in an attractive housing. Due to the simple functional principle (input and output are binary), no software installation is necessary. Furthermore, baseband protocols are available as an option.
- Simple and robust transceiver architecture based on patented dual mode concept.
- Dual mode transceiver for data rates of up to 120 Mbit/s over simple twisted pair cable.
- Maximum transmission distance of typically 60 m for twisted pair cable (alternatively up to 400 m with high quality CAT5 cable).
- Low-power consumption and small size package.
- Customized asymmetrical data rates for bi-directional data transfer.
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced digital signal processing.
- Fast and easy set-up with no software installation in basic version.
- Customized baseband protocols available as an option.
Costumer defined interfaces and features are possible. Please ask directly Info@HHFT.de.